Journey’s end in lovers meeting
Every wise man son’s doth know
Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night (II, iii 44-45)
In honor of the Bard of Avon, William Shakespeare’s birthday today, I am present to his words around love. He brought us memorable quotes such as the following:
- “My Bounty is as deep as the sea
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite”
- “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
- “Journeys end in lovers meeting, every wise man’s son doth knoweth.”
- “Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.”
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
- “Doubt thou the starts are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.”
Love is a muse. Let it move you, dance with it. Freely open to it and express love, this is your greatest power. Love deeply and fully without reservation. Life is too short for anything less. Those around you deserve this gift from you. YOU are too powerful for anything less.
Call to Action:
- Be your own Shakespeare. Write love letters to the important people in your life. Be unconstrained, express yourself, let the LOVE out.
- Love life deeply….Love all beings deeply. Be love.
Picture attributed to the following: